- The quests help you to improve your stats and will give you other valuable rewards.
- You have to finish the previous quest in order to start the next one.
- You can raise the chance of succes by using Researcher's Elixir.
- You can skip the waiting time by using Experimental Wine for the quests up to lv70 or Experimental Wine+ for the quests up to lv90.
- If you finished any biologist quest on any other character on the same account, you will be recognized and your delivery time and amount of items you need to deliver will be reduced by 50% and chance for successful delivery will increase to 100%.
|Level||Quest||Cooldown||Search For||Permanent Prizes|
|30||The research of the biologist 1||-||Orc Tooth x10
Orc's Soul Stone
|+10% Movement Speed (permanent)|
|40||The research of the biologist 2||-||Curse Book x15
Esoteric's Soul Stone
|+5% Attack Speed (permanent)|
|50||The research of the biologist 3||1 Hour||Demon's Keepsake x15
Demon's Soul Stone
|+60 Defence (permanent)|
|60||The research of the biologist 4||2 Hours||Ice Marble x20
Icer's Soul Stone
|+50 Attack Value (permanent)|
|70||The research of the biologist 5||4 Hours||Ghost Tree Branch x25
Ghost's Soul Stone
|+11% Movement speed (permanent) |
+10% Damage reduction (not defence)
|80||The research of the biologist 6||6 Hours||Giant Symbol x30
Giant's Soul Stone
|+6% Attack speed (permanent)|
+10% Attack value (permanent)
|85||The research of the biologist 7||8 Hours||Red Wood Branches x40
Evil Soul Stone
|10% Damage reduction from other players (permanent)|
|90||The research of the biologist 8||10 Hours||Notice of Plague King x50
Plague King Soul Stone
|+8% more damage toward other players (permanent)|
|92||Seon-Pyeong's Strange Hobby 1||6 Hours||Golden Sky Gem x10||After you collect all the Golden Sky gems, Seon-Pyeong will let you choose between:
|94||Seon-Pyeong's Strange Hobby 2||6 Hours||White Sky Gem x10
||You can choose between:
|96||Seon-Pyeong's Strange Hobby 3||6 Hours||Blue Sky Gem x10||You can choose between: